INGLEWOOD AIRPORT AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Business Accelerator Meeting
As part of the Learning Institute, the Inglewood Airport Area Chamber of Commerce (“IAACC”) is happy to introduce Business Accelerator Program (“BAP”). The BAP consist of a series of Monday sessions that will give our business community an overview of topics facing them on a daily basis.
The sessions will also give our business community an opportunity to explore in depth conversations on any of the subject matter that may interest them after the session is over by talking to our members and panelist.
Inglewood Chamber of Commerce Conference Room. Pastries, coffee and snacks served.
1st Monday of the Month from 8:45am to 10:00am
How Many People:
Max Capacity of 20 (if more people pre-register, Inglewood One-Stop can assist with location)
Charge for Meeting Attendance:
Free to members and $5 non-members
- Monday, June 4th – Finances (Show Me The Money)
- Monday, July 2nd – Branding (Social Media)
- Monday, August 6th – Real Estate
- Monday, September 10th – Human Resources
- Monday, October 8th – Utility Programs (for the Small Business Owners)
- Monday, November 5th -Business Planning
- ￼￼￼￼￼Monday, December 3rd – Taxes